Mahdi Mohebbi / 마흐디 모헤비
Office : Academic Building B622
Phone : +82-32-626-1814
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering. April, 2013. University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering. December, 2007. University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
- B.S. in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. August, 2003. Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
2015 – Present, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, SUNY Korea, Incheon, South Korea
2013 – 2015, Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- G. P. Galdi, M. Mohebbi, R. Zakerzadeh, P. Zunino, Hyperbolic-Parabolic Coupling and the Occurrence of Resonance in Partially Dissipative Systems, In Fluid-Structure Interaction and Biomedical Applications, pp 197–256, Springer Basel, 2014.
- G. P. Galdi, G. Mazzone and M. Mohebbi, On the Motion of a Liquid-Filled Rigid Body Subject to a Time-Periodic Torque, Recent Developments of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics proceedings of ICMFD on the occasion of professor Yoshihiro Shibata’s 60th birthday, Birhaeser. (in press.)
- M. Mohebbi and J. C. Oliveira, Existence of Time-Periodic Solutions for a Magnetoelastic System in Bounded Domains, J. Elasticity. (133) 1, pp 113–133, 2013.
- M. Mohebbi, On the Embedding of the Attractor Generated by Navier-Stokes Equations into Finite Dimensional Spaces, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.(141), pp 3453–3465, 2013.
MEC 203: Engineering Graphics and CAD
MEC 214: Probability and Statistics for Mechanical Engineers