Min Yang Yang / 양민양
Office: Academic Building B620
1986, Ph.D., Manufacturing, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
1982, M.S., Machine Design, Seoul National University
1977, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University
- 2014-2018, Undergraduate Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, KAIST
- 2012, Chairman, 1st. International Conference of Manufacturing Technology Engineers
- 2011-2012, President, Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers
- 2008-2010, Advisory Board Member, Heidenhain Korea
- 2005, Chairman, 1st.KSME-JSME Joint International Conference of Manufacturing, Machine Design & Tribology
- 1990-1991, Visiting Scholar, Technical University of Berlin
- 1987-2018, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, KAIST
- 1977-1982, Research Engineer, KIST
- Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- AI in Manufacturing
- Sensor Fabrication
- Precision Engineering
- June Sik Hwang and Minyang Yang, Sensitive and Reproducible Gold SERS Sensor based on Interference Lithography and Electrophoretic Deposition, Sensors, pp.4076-4091, 2018, 11.
- Jae Young Seok, Jaehak Lee, Minyang Yang, Self-generated Nanoporous Silver Framework for High-performance Pseudocapacitor Anodes, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, pp.1854-1860, 2018. 05.
- Jinho Yun, Minyang Yang, Bongchul Kang, Laser Sweeping Lithography: Parallel Bottom-up Growth Sintering of a Nanoseed-organometallic Hybrid Suspension for Ecofriendly Mass Production of Electronics, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, pp.466-471, 2018. 04.
- Jaehak Lee, Jae Young Seok, Seokwoo Son, Minyang Yang, Bongchul Kang, High-energy, Flexible Micro-supercapacitors by One-step Laser Fabrication of a Self-generated Nanoporous Metal/oxide Electrode, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, pp.24585-24593, 2017. 10.
- Seokwoo Son, Jong Eun Park, Joohyng Lee, Minyang, Yang, and Bongchul Kang , Laser-assisted Fabrication of Single-layer Flexible Touch Sensor Scientific Reports, 2016.10